Specialist financial and industry experience
Long term partnership and expertise
- Extensive experience in energy, capital markets, project management, M&A.
- Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, where he was the number one ranked analyst in European and Global oil & gas.
- Executive Vice President at Royal Dutch Shell, where he led investor relations and established the company’s ESG programme.
- CFO at FTSE-listed Sound Energy.
- Early career at BP in exploration.
- Geology BSc from Imperial College, PhD from Cambridge University, attended the INSEAD Advanced Management Programme. Fellow of the Geological Society of London.
- Fund Manager with corporate finance and engineering background
- Richard has a 30 years experience in Utilities and Energy and is a Chartered Engineer, originally from Babcock Power and latterly Exxon.
- In addition his financial experience spans Stock Broking, Corporate Finance and Fund Management with Henderson Crosthwaite, Ernst & Young and Artemis Investment Management, where he invested into renewables companies.
- He uses this unique blend of technical and financial knowledge to apply a differentiated approach to stock selection and asset management. He has an MSc in Petroleum Engineering from Imperial College.
Hydrogen and capital markets expertise
- The former chairman of hydrogen electrolyser company ITM Power, Roger’s career has spanned multiple senior leadership positions in the autos sector, including Lotus, Ford, and Jaguar.
- Roger brings managerial as well as technical guidance to the HydrogenOne team.
- Andy is an experienced commercial and business development manager with thirty five years’ experience in the international energy industry. Former positions include Commercial Director and Business Development Manager at Schlumberger and Ophir Energy, BG, BHP, ExxonMobil, and a secondment to the UK Government’s DTI (now BEIS).
- Andy qualified as an accountant with KPMG, and is currently a Director of Northbrook Energy Advisory Ltd.
- Katriona is the Chancellor’s Fellow in Energy at Edinburgh University, and is a world-leading academic in low carbon geo-energy and the geological storage of CO2 and hydrogen.
- Katriona brings a science-based perspective to investment decisions
- Per is the former Chairman and CEO of PowerCell Sweden AB, a world leading fuel cell company. Former positions include Vice President, Head of Corporate Strategy and Business Development AB Volvo, Investment Director at Volvo Group Venture Capital. Per is a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Per brings managerial as well as technical guidance to the HydrogenOne team, particularly in fuel cells.
- A highly versatile business and change professional with 30 years financial services experience including a 18 year track record in asset management; working since 2011 as an independent consultant to major UK financial institutions.